When registering on our site you will be asked to enter your name, contact information and other details in order to register for events at our festival, or when you join our mailing list.
We collect information from you when you register to sign up and pay for any classes or events, or when you join our mailing list.
We use the information we collect from you when you register or sign up for our newsletter to process your order or add you to our database of email addresses.
We never store credit card numbers on our website. All payment processing is done through PayPal
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not link to or include or offer third-party products or services on our website other than to process your PayPal payment.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Process registrations, and to send information and updates pertaining to those.
- Send you additional information related to our festival.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify ourselves in a reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business on our website.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email which will remove your email permanantly from our database.
Edited on 2018-03-01