Can I enter Canada?

Get started here

NOTE: If you are NOT a Canadian or U.S. citizen you may need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Other Requirements

Requirements for COVID-19 vaccinated travellers

Check what is needed at the border
Note: Pre-entry Covid testing is no longer required to enter Canada if you are fully vaccinated.

However you MUST still use the ArriveCAN app or webste but you can only apply for the ArriveCAN receipt within 72 hours (3 days) before your arrival in Canada. You will need to show this ArriveCAN receipt with letter A, I, or V beside the vaccinated traveller's name

Big Discount when paying with US$

Please note that you get a Big Discount!!! if you pay will U.S. dollars (US$). You get approximately a 20% discount when you register and pay for the Toronto Tango Experience with US$ dollars

Don't worry, it pretty straight forward, it just looks complicated

If for whatever reason you have any problems with entry to Canada, you will recive a 100% refund on any events you signed up for. See our Refund Policy

Back to top

© 2022 Copyright: